3.10.2012

Shopping for Disney gear!

I love wearing Disney and having little touches of Disney in my home. I am not completely over the top by having a Disney room in my home, but that's only because I married someone who doesn't love Disney as much as I do!  ha! I find when I am shopping that my eye is drawn to anything Disney!
TARGET -  I  found some really cute t-shirts for everyone in the family. They also had some cute housewares stuff too!
Housewares
Women
Girls 
Love the artwork from The Little Mermaid


Ariel

Ariel outfit in purple

Sebastian

Boys

Men
 I didn't even go down the toy aisles, just know that they have lots of options for the little ones too! Here are a few pics that I took last night as I was shopping. They tend to have seasonal clothing that is Disney too, which is something that I love!


OLD NAVY - I was at Old Navy looking for just plain t-shirts that I plan on tie dyeing for our next Disney trip (look for that post soon!) and came across these - My favorite is the St.Patty's Day shirt!
for little girls

for big girls

Boys

Men

Seasonal shirt

Mickey Vintage lunchbox

Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...