3.27.2012

25th Anniversary of The Disney Store!

I love the Disney Store! I am so glad that we live nearby to not only 1 or 2 or 3, but 4 Disney Stores in a one hour vicinity! That includes 3 stores and an outlet! On March 28th there is going to be a celebration in honor of the 25 years of the Store - online and in store! So even if you aren't near a store you too can get deals, but sorry no silvery Mickey ears! 25% in store and online and  prizes throughout the day - according to my local Disney Store manager! Are you gonna check it out! I had my eye on a shirt for my husband for our trip and an autograph book for my daughter, so I'll be shopping online for those two things! Also, here is the link to win a trip to the new Aulani Disney Hawaii resort!
Pin ItPhotobucket Magical Mouse Schoolhouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...