3.27.2012

PINspiration Blog Hop

I am headed to Disney in just a few short weeks and I wanted to make shirts for myself and my girls. I have found multiple things on Pinterest which have them inspired me to go and make something! One idea was my Mickey Damask shirts - tutorial found here - Mickey Damask shirt I love how they turned out and can't wait to wear them! The pin on Pinterest wasn't the same fabric or with a bow, but I made it my own and tried something new!
PINspiration Blog Hop Pin ItPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! We have been looking for inexpensive shirts to make for a group we are taking to Disney in October. Thanks for joining the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...