3.07.2012

My Disney Fund Jar


I wanted my daughters to see us saving for our Disney vacation. I wanted them to feel like they are helping too! My 3 yr old helped me trim the paper, supervised of course, put on the stickers and glue dots. She also helped pick out the stickers and the jar itself. We went to Hobby Lobby a local craft store that has some great Disney stickers and scrapbooking paper! It turned out so cute and sits on the kitchen counter were we put in change and dollars.

We measured two pieces of white paper, put on the stickers and then wrapped the jar using glue dots. The ribbon didn't make the final piece, but only because I have no idea how to tie a bow!

 Link up and show me your Disney fund jar! I'd love to see!
Pin ItPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute jar!! Thanks for inviting me over to your blog... I'm excited to look around! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to show your children the value of saving!
    Love your fabulous Photo Flashback to Disneyland Paris! It's on my list of must do's! It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...