6.22.2013

Disney Princess Half Marathon 2014


It's official! I'm registered! The Disney Princess Half Marathon is now a reality! I was able to also register for the Tinkerbell Half as well. I think that getting the registration over with has made it more real. I am signed up and I am doing it! I'm so excited to be running with others at both races, but I've also found some great groups on FB that have great advice and support! I've already started training with Jeff per my apps and I have the gear to help me reach my goal- Let's do this!



Pin ItPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I am also registered for Tink and PHM (GSC)! It was such a relief to get registered! I was so worried about it selling out and not getting in! Thank you for taking part in our RunDisney Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...