6.14.2013

Disney running playlist

I'm a Disney geek - I admit it!
I wanted a good list of Disney tunes to run too and I was having a hard time finding a song list that fit my taste. So here is my list of favorite Disney songs that I enjoy running too! I was very surprised to see that the song with the fastest BPM was from Brave! Most of these songs I had the CD, but a few I bought off iTunes. A couple of them I earned on Disney Music doing Kellogg's Family Rewards and collecting Monster codes.

I will admit I have a hard time not singing though when I'm running! Ha! Do you have a Disney playlist? Leave me a comment and tell me if you have different songs!



Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...