2.23.2012

Waking Sleeping Beauty

Photo from Vudu
I just watched on VUDU, a documentary on the Disney Animation Studios called Waking Sleeping Beauty. I am not just a fan of Disney movies and characters, but I love to learn about the history of the parks, Walt himself and anything relating to the Disney company. This film is very informative about the Animation Studios from the 80-90's and the struggles that they went through. They pulled through a very hard time to come out on top of the industry and putting out some of the loved movies of my childhood such as Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast and more! If you get a chance you should watch! $2 on Vudu!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...