2.19.2012

Disney Princess Half Marathon

It is with great hope that I will be running in the Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2013! I am in the works of trying to rope talk some of my girlfriends into doing this exciting event with me! I am not a runner by any means! I in fact hate running. My husband completed the half marathon in Houston and I went with him to see the Expo and after I saw the medals at the Disney Marathon booth - I knew! I knew that I wanted one of those and if I had to run my little legs off, than I would do it! Follow my journey as I start training!
The first training video that I have watched is - posted as video one, watch it too! Let's get this party started!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...