2.28.2012

Vintage Disney Tickets - Link up!

I remeber Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit! Here is a YouTube of the actual show, although this isn't my video, but it's the same show!Part One -

Part Two - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitchen_Kabaret
Memory from this trip - 
Riding Space Mountain for the first time with my mom and uncle. They both screamed the entire ride and I cried the entire ride! I was so scared! Afterwards we did the People Mover and there is a section that goes by Space Mountain- I thought we were gonna ride it again and started to cry and had a meltdown all over again! : )


I love to see old Disney memorabilia from people - Here is a picture of some old Disney tickets that I found and scanned. I'd love to see some of your old tickets! Link up with us and share a picture of your tickets and a memory from that trip! This should be fun to see the different types of tickets!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...