9.21.2013

RunDisney iphone backgrounds


This morning I noticed in my FB feed a new Disney app called Disney Memories in HD.
Love this app! I only played around with it for a few minutes this morning between diaper changes and cleaning and came up with some great iphone backgrounds! I made them with my Disney runs that are coming up - Tinkerbell and Princess. Then I went for a few other runs coming up! I am apart of a great board on FB call TeamRunDisney! A great group of people who give support and advice and they love RunDisney running like I do! Check them out! Here is a link to my Sharing the Disney Love FB page to the album where all the pics can be found! 
I have a free app and paid app called Big Day I use these backgrounds on my iphone to create the background for the countdown - Here is how mine looks - I love it! 
Let me know which one you love! Enjoy!

Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...