5.02.2012

To PhotoPass? Or not to Photopass?

Photopass!
 Disney Photopass... is it worth the money? How can you save some $$ - preorder! I went online and pre-ordered my Photo pass package deal before my trip to save over $50! What mine included was the Photo pass CD and the book. These are pages from my previous trip book. I love that you can use any of the pics they take in your book! I find that the Photopass people have the best photo spots picked out and they don't mind if thy take a pic with your camera too! One night I was quizzing a Photopass guy about his Nikon camera and the nighttime settings that he was using. He gave me pointers, tips and some tricks with my Nikon. I got some great shots with his advice! I recommend Photopass, how about you??
Top two are Photopass

All three photos are Photopass!

Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...