5.24.2012

1900 Park Fare Dining Review


Restaurant - 1900 Park Fare
Location - Grand Floridian - You must either take the monorail from Magic Kingdom or the boat from Magic Kingdom. The monorail stops at three other stops before reaching the hotel - so give yourself some time to get there!
Characters - Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine (sometimes the step sisters are there)
Food - Dinner buffet - Food was fabulous! My husband and I both thought it was great. Lots of choices and the kids even have their own area for kid foods.
Pros - The Grand Floridian is gorgeous so look around while you are waiting! They have kid seating areas near the old fashioned looking elevator. 
Cons - Traveling to the hotel, it seemed like it took longer than some of the other places we visited.
Tips - Make an evening reservation that ends near the parade time and then hop on the monorail and the very next stop is the Magic Kingdom! 
Favorite Memory - Meeting Lady Tremaine was so fun! She was hilarious and made me laugh! I kept watching her interact with other people there and would chuckle watching them with her too! She truly stole the show! The Fairy Godmother told my little one some little rhyme and had a moment with her which was very sweet too! I think that at some of the dinners the characters feel rushed to move on to the next table, but some of them took time to make a memory with my children, which makes me super happy!
Would we do it again? - Yes! We might go at another time of day to meet other characters, but we loved meeting these characters and the food was delicious - so even dad gives it a thumbs up!
Any other questions? Just ask!
She was so excited to meet Prince Charming!
Waiting for our reservation

Kid seating area at the hotel
Meeting Cinderella



The Fairy Godmother having a moment with my little one!
Of course she wouldn't smile, and kept trying to cross people's arms! Loved meeting her! My daughter told her that she wasn't very nice and tore Cinderella's dress and Lady Tremaine corrected her and said "actually my daughters tore her dress!"



Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...