4.11.2012

My Disney Bucket Lists -

My Disney Bucket List - 
See Lion King on Broadway
See Frozen on Broadway
Visit HongKong Disney
Visit Tokyo Sea Disney
Visit Shanghai Disney
Go on a Disney Cruise
Visit the Walt Disney family museum in San Francisco, California
Become a mom on the Disney Mom Panel
Attend the Very Merry Christmas Party
Attend a Not So Scary Halloween Party
Run the Wine and Dine Half Marathon
Be at the parks for the taping of the Disney Parks Christmas Parade
After retirement or when my kids are grown work at Disney! : )

Disney Bucket List DONE!!- 
Take my daughters to a Disney on Ice show- Nov 2012
Husband golf at Disneyworld - May 2012
Take my youngest daughter to Disneyworld - May 2012
Do character dining at the parks and hotels - May 2012
Attend a Grand Opening of a Disney Store  - 2011 at the Galleria Houston
Go to a Disney Store on the day of a birthday - Jan 2012
Visit Disneyland Paris - June 2007
Start a Disney blog
Visit a Disney Store outlet - San Marcos, Cypress and Webster - all in Texas
Go on a tour of the Magic Kingdom -
February 2014 Keys to the Kingdom 
May 2015 - Marceline to Magic tour
Run a Disney Half Marathon - Tinkerbell Jan 2014/ Princess Feb 2014
Earn a Coast to Coast medalFeb 2014
Visit DisneylandJan 2014
Attend a Disney Social Media Moms event - August 2015


What does your Disney bucket list look like?





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your Disney to do list!! Especially the retirement one! I am actually going to down and working for Disney World starting in June in Epcot's Canadian Pavilion for one year! I just started a blog that will show what life is like living and working in Disney World and I also have a Disney Bucket List! You should follow it :) It's called 365daysatdisneyworld.blogspot.ca , I hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...