3.15.2015

DisneySide @Home Celebration - Valentine's Party


"I received free products in order to host a Disney Side @ Home Celebration. The opinions expressed here are my own."

Last year and this year as well I decided to host my DisneySide party with a Valentine's theme. I love to have parties at my house and having friends over and planning fun things for the kids to do. This year I had received my Disney @Home Celebrations kit and of course, shared the many exciting treats that were in my box!
 Food - 
 It was a mid morning party so I did more snack type foods and then the moms ordered pizza for lunch. I told the moms they were welcome to bring a lunch with them if they preferred. I received a sample of Duff cake mix tie dye. We made cute little heart cupcakes and regular sized as well and had fun experimenting with the colors and creating our designs! For lunch time, I used the Sofia the First tablecloth as a floor cover for our picnic lunch. Since we had so many kids, it was easier if they sat on the floor and then we just wrapped up the tablecloth and threw away the trash! Easy Peasy! The kids thought that eating on the floor was fun, so I was glad!

Activities - 
I had a few stories set out that the moms could read, the kids played in our playroom and outside. We also had craft stations where the kids could make different Valentine crafts.
We loved cooking with our Duff cake mix!


 
Chore Charts - I laminated the charts and then wrote in Sharpie for the chores or character trait I wanted them to improve upon. Then each week you just wipe off the dry expo eraser part and the Sharpie is still there!


Our group!


My DisneySide doesn't just show one day of the year. I'm an everyday wearing Disney shirt kinda girl. My husband is not as Disney lovin as I am, so I have Disney touches throughout my home, it is not covered in Mickey Mouse. I enjoy my alarm waking me up in the morning to my favorite Disney song - ZipADeeDooDah! Let's just say that ever since I was little it's been that way.
Being chosen to host a Disney @Home Celebration is truly an honor. I enjoyed sharing my love for Disney and throwing a party for friends. I got a ton of free stuff to share with party guests and friends. I love that they think of everything and truly are so generous! Thank you to everyone including MomSelect and DisneyParks who put together such wonderful kits for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...