5.30.2013

Exciting announcement!

We are pregnant! I was so excited that we were able to keep this a secret from everyone (for 6 weeks!) so that we could take these pics at Disney to announce it! My mother wasn't too happy to find out that Mickey and Minnie knew before she did, but I loved it!



This is the first picture that we took with our ultrasound - I had them take a family picture and then told the Photopass lady that I wanted to add one more person to the photo! They were all shocked and in one of our pictures you can see Mickey pointing to my ultrasound. I was so excited to tell someone after keeping it a secret for so long! The next pictures were to be more revealing for people to figure it out! Even though my own mother didn't get it! I tried to be creative and it didn't quite work for everybody! My mother kept asking what that certificate was...mom! it's an ultrasound!
 She was shocked to say the least! On Mother's Day we shared our pictures with our family and then our friends. We are due November 2012.

Pin ItPhotobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Wondering if I could use one of these photos for a post I am doing featuring ideas on creative ways to share pregnancy? LEt me know! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...