2.28.2014

DIY Disney Vacation Shadowbox

I had previously created a shadowbox for Walt Disney World and since we just got back from Disneyland, I wanted to create one for that trip too. I have three kiddos and don't have much time to think about or be too crazy about my box design. I would describe it as simple, clean, but nostalgic too. It's a simple shadowbox I picked up from Hobby Lobby and with two stickers, a picture, a magnet and three pins = you have a shadowbox! My house is slowly starting to have a #disneyside, much to my husbands dismay! Ha!




My next shadowbox will be for Disneyland Paris! If only I had a magnet for the castle! I have everything else!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing the love back! I love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...